Control is our control panel which was built internally by our development team, using a combination of new technologies & systems for additional stability and security.
It is very much still under development and features are being developed as we type. Currently, Control can only be used to control your Cast services.
What can it do?
As we touched on before, Control is young project with a lot of maturing to do. There are lots of things that Control is not yet capable of, but we're working on it. Anyway, let's focus on the positives!
- Full control over your Cast service, get your streaming info and so much more, all from the simple dashboard.
- Build your modern HTML5 player for embedding on your website, make it easy for your listeners to tune in!
- Setup your TuneIn AIR API (if you're listed!) and attract even more listeners via the TuneIn platform.
This feature list will grow over the next few months, as we gradually test & release new features to help broadcasters manage their radio stations.
What can it not do?
Again, as we continue to develop the software, there are some things that Control is not quite setup to do just yet...
- Need an Auto DJ system? Control doesn't provide that. There is currently no Auto DJ system for our Cast nodes and so this isn't something that is available within Control. We're working on this though!
- Need to generate a player for your AzuraCast or MediaCP service? You can't do that in Control just yet.
The final verdict...
We'd be biased, but we really do love Control. The technology it's built in means that stability is key, closely followed by user experience. It's been simply designed with all types of user in mind. It's very much a work in progress, but the future is exciting for Control!
Choosing a control panel can be a daunting process, but don't fear! Our friendly support team are on hand to help. Use our live chat feature or submit a ticket if you have any questions or concerns.